CA Statewide Meet - Bay Area Contingent Carpool

CA Statewide Meet - Bay Area Contingent Carpool

I am planning a bonzai run down to 1000 Oaks for one day.  Leave when it's dark, get back when its dark.  Probably going Saturday, but not firmed up.  Planning to split gas and rental on a Crown Vic or something comfortable as I can get a rental car cheap - maybe $50 for the day, and I tend to trust it more than Imperial Margarine.

If you want to go, please contact me off-list at imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx

I look forward to seeing others at the meet!

Kenyon Wills
San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area

1973 Chrysler Imperial  LeBaron>http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1973/Wills/index.htm