Please Welcome Luis Colon

Welcome, Luis... I'm sure you'll find lots of help here, and I recommend
searching the archives on the club website to find answers to the same
questions that other people have asked and had answered. I know we've
covered windshield interchangeability with other Chryslers, and the subject
of the '67-68 front brakes has been covered extensively.

I'm curious that you mentioned needing help with the wood, as 1968s came
with "antiqued bronze" trim in the interior. The last year for wood was
1967. Are you sure yours is a '68? (Easy way to tell: the sixth digit in the
VIN will be an 8 in 1968, a 7 in 1967. Yours should start with YM27K8...)

Chris in LA
67 Crown
78 NYB Salon