Please Welcome Dave Van Buren

New Subscriber(s): Dave Van Buren
Email Address is: duckie5000@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Woodhaven Mi  (SE Michigan)

Car(s) owned: A 1962 White 4-Door Custom Imperial with 48,000 Miles. Auto.,
Power Windows, Power Seat, Brown Interior. My Dad bought it from a little
old lady from Toledo OH who drove it to church on Sunday, about 10 yeqrs
ago. No Kidding.

Self-Introduction: Hi; I'm a 50+ year old Tool&Maker. Who has got 33+ years
at Chrysler, most of it at the Trenton Engine Plant. Remember we made all
the B & RB Engines. I have always want to build up a 60's or 70's Mopar.
I've save up a whole lot of B&E body & Small Block Parts. Wouldn't you know
it my 85 year old Dad gives me the Imp. & I have to start over with "C" body
parts. I told my dad I'd fix it up with Offical Chrysler parts (one's with
Chry Part #'s). I didn't tell Just what you can do to 413 with a Forged
Crank yet.
Good Luck with all your Imps'  Dave V.B.