Broken Bolt removal

I love working on my car outside when it is 80 degrees. Last summer I broke out
in heavy duty sweats upgrading chrome trim on my '62 Imperial that I got from
Bob Hoffmeister. For a while there, every few days I was getting a couple more
nice parts to replace the nasty pitted trim pieces that been on the car.

Here in Seattle, we only have about four months of nice "car repair weather".
After that it is just too damn cold outside. I tried putting a space heater in
the garage, but I don't feel safe with it. Now I just wait for good old Mother
Nature to tell me when it is time to start polishing and fixing cars. That time
should be coming along in a few short weeks!

Paul