Phoenix Reman. Transmissions -- is this place any good?

Phoenix Reman. Transmissions -- is this place any good?

David-

The price is a little low...I'd be concerned about quality. I went through
several rebuilds on my 1990 under warranty and, at about 90,000 miles, I
paid for the last one. It was a Mopar reman unit with new TC for about $1800
installed.

I was understandably cautious and, after a reputable trans shop owner told
me he only installed Mopar reman units in cars like ours (didn't pay to
rebuild in his shop), I followed his advice. The trans was trouble free for
at least 40,000 miles.

Aside from trans problems, my 1990 Imperial was a great car and we enjoyed
it for 12 years.

Phil Brust
Jefferson GA
73 & 82 Imperial