Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 2:34 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: "showroom condition"?/survival rate

Given how few '67-'68 Imperials were produced, and
especially the low number of convertibles, the
survival rate is kind of impressive isn't it?  At any
given time there seems to be at least one or two
convertibles at eBay or on
www.collectorcartraderonine.com

--- jsadowski <jsadowski@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> The 67-68's seem to have a very high survival
> rate.With that in mind, I think one would be hard
> pressed to get anywhere near this persons asking
> price for a really nice example, let alone one that
> was so many flaws.
> John

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2466594331
&category=43905