From: "Kenyon Wills" <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 8:00 AM
Subject: IML: Google Alert

> http://googlealert.com/
>
> I read recently that Google (the world's leading search engine) has
released portions of its code/operating system to allow others to develop
whatever comes to mind.  This website crawls the web and grabs any new
information on whatever you register with them.  I typed in "1960 Imperial"
and have been really impressed by the results.  Random stuff at times, but
it does bring in things that you'd never see otherwise...

LeBaron>http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1960/Kenyon/Page01.htm

LeBaron>http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1973/Wills/index.htm