400 Engine Question for the Experts

To go down the list :

3614230-6          I assume this would be the part number?
  This is the casting number.  It was used on 1971-72 400-cid engines

2G219194          Serial number?
  The last 8 digits of the VIN of the car the engine was installed.
    G - St.Louis, MO assembly plant
    219194 - 119,194th car
    The St.Louis plant built B-body Satellite and Coronet models in 1972.

0461                  Casting number? (Rougher looking than the other
numbers)
   Not sure, but not the block casting number

7-71                   Manufacturing Date   Im sure of this by logic...
   This is the date the block was cast and not the date the engine was
assembled - the 7th day of month ??, 1971. .  It is missing the  number(s)
before this group for the month.

also an arrow on a clock looking face pointing to the 6   What is that
representing?
   The time of the day the block was cast.

The engine serial number is stamped on a machined pad located on the
passenger side of the engine just below the cylinder head next to the
distributor.  Cannotr miss it - it will have "400" in the number.

In 1972 the 400-cid engine was used in  :
  Plymouth Satellite
  Plymouth Fury
  Dodge Coronet
  Dodge Charger