Dads 82 Tape player trouble

I dissembled the tape player in the radio.  The belt that drives the tape
player was very loose,  I replaced the belt and things seamed to work.

I was able to find a shop that works on equipment VCR's, CD players, TV's
things like that in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho.  FYI don't buy a plasma TV not a
good thing, they will only last about 5 years. The screen is a big heat
sink, the gas needs to be hot to work, and they don't work above 5,000 ft

I am running out of things to fix!!

Lawrence R Noska
lnoska@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hauser, ID 83854