Classifications

I think that you have a good idea in suggesting some different names for some
of the periods that are listed on the Web site, particularly if they do stick
(or become somewhat official).

Most of the names are fine since they do fit the era of the car, but I agree
that "Haze Green" doesn't really say much for the '67 &'68 models. I must
admit, though, that my '68 Imperial is green!

Paul