1929 Imperial

David,

I think it might have been a 1926 car, i believe one was sold at auction last year and is now somewhere down Bristol way, it is meant to be the same car, a roadster with Disc wheels which was pictured in the Automobile last month with a breakdown crane mounted in the dickey (rumble) seat.

Regards

Nigel