1929 Imperial

David,

That surprises me, had it been an earlier car with externally contracting brake shoes I could understand it as I believe these can be hairy in the wet....but a 1929 car with (modern!) internal contracting should not be a problem...of course the age of the tyres on a 29 car could also give poor braking characteristics in the wet...if the rubber had become too hard...

Regards

Nigel