Power steering pump/resevoir interchange???

Power steering pump/resevoir interchange???

Hello,
My Power steering pump on my 64 Crown Coupe I believe is leaking. I have another pump on a 400 engine and am wondering if the two are interchangeable. My system presently has transmission fluid in it, if I do switch it out back to P/S fluid will I need to change the hoses again as well? (because of the trans fluid having been in them)

Presently Im working on getting the broken bolt out that was on the adjustment pulley for the fan. Not a fun job, but I've had to do worst things. Im a bit nervous about drilling it out. Im hoping for the best though.

Best Regards,
Patrick Williams
High Desert, Southern California
65 Ford F 350 Super Duty Dually