Coming Imperial Reproductions

Just to let you know of these  Imperial Reproductions I am working on-

1/ 1960 Trunk Emblem ( LARGE Round )

2/ 1958 Hood Embelm insert

3/ 1958 Trunk Emblem insert

4/ 1960 Hubcap Inserts

5/ 1961 Hubcap inserts

I am not sure just when I will get them done as the 12 hours a day seven days a week I spend on these things is just not enough time to get them all done when I would like, but the Large 60 Trunk and 58 Hood insert should onle be maybe 2 weeks away, regards George.