1967 Imperial Park/Turn Lenses with embossed Eaglle

1967 Imperial Park/Turn Lenses with embossed Eaglle

I have recived the NOS ( but badly Scratched etc as with most NOS ) 67 Park Lenses from Brazil ( PHEW, had my fingers crossed! )  even figured out how to get the two pieces apart ( the Eagle is on a seperate inner Lens )  and I am now taking orders for the New Reproductions, but I was a bit out on my guess of the price sorry, they will have to be $180.00us a pair + $18.00 Air Mail post a pair, as they are Larger and of course I did not realise they were 2 pieces.
I would start delivery in about 3 weeks on a very simple system of first on the list ( ordered and payed for ) gets first delivery and so on. So please email me at georgelaurie@xxxxxxxxxxx  to order, regards George.