1963 Claret Red Interior Code #'s

Steve, I think if you look at this page,
http://automotivemileposts.com/imperial1963interiortrim.html
you'll see that the Crown claret leather interior has a code # of 955. This
can be substantiated as the original color and seat surface material by
comparing this to the "TRM" on the bottom right of the equipment data code
plate on the engine compartment side of the firewall, above the brake
booster area. This is likely the code # that the shops are requesting.
Yet another place for this info is at the Parts Catalogue on the website
(what a great resource it is!) at
http://www.imperialclub.org/Yr/1963/PartsBook/InteriorCodes.htm  though they
call it Red on that data sheet. The pages just prior to this last one show
the different thicknesses of the various vinyls and where which was used in
the interior.
The code # breaks down the four different cloth options (Custom, 2 cloth
options for Crown, and LeBaron specific), and two leather interiors
(Custom/Crown vs LeBaron), by make, seat surface material, and then color.
The new for '63 claret red has a subtle metallic flake in the dye whereas
the '62 red didn't, and it seems to have a little more blue in it's hue, tho
this might be the effect of the metallic flake. Dunno.

Eric
'63 Crown Four-Door (TRM # 929)
'72 Newport Custom Sedan

I have a friend looking for  the original factory/DoLeo(what the heck is
this??) code for the interior leather for a '63.  Everyone he calls says
they need these numbers to match it up, but I have no idea where to find
them.

I believe the factory called the color red even though it looks more
bronzeish to me.

                  Steve B.