Classic '53 Imperial

Despite all of the controversy surrounding the fact that the Imperial didn't
become its own make until 1955, and that because Imperials were always
considered high priced Chrysler's they had no snob appeal, and that they looked
a lot like Chryslers, I think that the '53 Imperial is a "real" Imperial. The
accounting department may have thought of them as Chryslers, but they had their
own magazine ads, and sales brochures. As you state, Quint, they were
definately labeled as Imperials, and not Chryslers.

Paul