From: Larry Noska [mailto:lnoska@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 8:22 AM
To: Dick Benjamin
Subject: Dads 82 Speed Control Servo Questions?? Quartz Lock Radio

Dick

Do you know if the cable from the Speed Control Servo to the speedometer is
needed on the Imperial?

The FSM shows two cables, one from the transmission, and one to the
speedometer but that's as far as it goes.  The one that goes to my
speedometer is missing!  But the speedometer is working!

The pictorial on page 8-89 fig-1 labels the cables, however that pictorial
is for molds J,E and T only.
The pictorial on page 8-92 fig 2 for model Y cars, the cables are shown but
not labeled.

I have looked under my dashboard and haven't found a place for a missing
cable!

Can you help me with this?

Larry.

PS. I was able to find a remote transmitter to fit in the cavity of the sun
visor, so now the garage button works my garage door opener.

The radio at the junkyard is a quartz lock, but is not the same model as the
ones in the Imperial.  It has only three station buttons and no lock or
distance buttons, are you interested anyway?  If so I can go to the junkyard
on Monday, all I would ask you to pay for is the radio and shipping.

Lawrence R Noska
lnoska@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hauser, ID 83854