tubing building TOOL

Not beat a dead horse but tubing will bend very easy
with out kinks if you use a tubing bender tool. It is
nothing more than a flexible spring that slips over
the tubing and then you just grasp the tube in both
hands and bent to desired shape. You need to get the
right size bender for the tubing your using, then its
an easy job. Sears sells a set of the 'spring type'
tubing benders for about $25.00. You can also get them
at any pluming supply house. For about $50.00 you can
get a double flanging tool while your there. This tool
will do both double and single flanges. Both tools are
easy to use, will last a liftime, and will pay for
themselves over and over again.
Joe
'76 NYB