It's gonna happen

> yet I realize that my news may not delight everyone
> on the list, but here
> I have managed to find a company that will rebuild,
> for free,  "my" 58's
> 392.  It came about in such an unexpected way, I am
> still totally surprised.

Hugh, that is "absolutely fabulous".  Fortune seems to
have really smiled upon you today.

I must admit, the thought had crossed my mind now and
then to get some sort of "corporate sponsorship" to
restore my cars, but I dismissed it out of hand as
"unlikely".  Though that may still be the case, I'm
glad it wasn't for you.  The world needs more 58
Imperials in running condition.  Next time I'm in
texas, i expect to see Mrs. Blueberry out terrorizing
the Hondas!

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

One point eight litres