HemiC fuel economy

I've heard pretty good results in the new Rams with the same Hemi motor, with respect to power and fuel economy.  As Olds did with their former 3.5L Northstar V-6, Chrysler might ease the EPA numbers up a little as time goes on also.  They might be playing things a little conservative up front too.

W Bell