I make things sound easy?

Perhaps it appears that I make things sound SO easy because:

1. They arent that hard to begin with.
2.  The knowledge is out there, all it takes is the effort to obtain it.
3.  Im not afraid to try it.
4.  I asked someone how it was done ( just like someone else did and I
happened to answer).
5.  Lots of other people, some not even as dumb as me, have done it also.

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe