Dads 82 Garage door opener retrofet.

Hi  A friend an I were talking about dropping the voltage from 12 volts to 9
volts, so I could use garage door opener  transmitter made for the opener
installed  at my house. This would be not a problem!!  If I get this to work
I will share the information wit you all.

In the book the opener transmitter has a receiver that hooks up to 110 VAC.
I don't think those receivers are around today.

It would be neat to get this to work.

One last thing on the Basketball madness go ZAGS!!!

Lawrence R Noska
lnoska@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hauser, ID 83854