'56 Outside Mirror Position

Thanks to Dick and everyone else who offered ideas, experiences, and research
on the subject.  The fact that outside mirrors were left to the dealer to not
only mount but also source might explain the spare mirrors that the PO gave
me with my car that aren't quite the same as what is mounted on the car.

Jeff
'56 Sedan
Trenton, NJ