'63 fabric code

I have a friend looking for  the original factory/DoLeo(what the heck is
this??) code for the interior leather for a '63.  Everyone he calls says
they need these numbers to match it up, but I have no idea where to find
them.

I believe the factory called the color red even though it looks more
bronzeish to me.

                  Steve B.