White '71 with 32K miles in Fresno

Hi, all --

I saw this car listed on ebay, no photo.  It's at a dealership in Fresno, Calif., called Larry's Auto Sales (559) 445-1210.  He wants $3,000 to drive it off the lot.  Despite what the ebay listing says, the guy I talked to says it has NOT been in storage for 25 years.  It has been driven, lightly, he claims, and does not leak any fluid or need any gasket or seal replacement.  He got the fender tag numbers for me, and here's what it says:

R32        Dual rear speakers
B41        Front disc brakes
G11        Tinted glass all
V5Y        Body side molding + color code
P45        Power deck lid release
M45        Fender skirts
P33        Power vent windows
P41        Power door locks
S61        T/T steering wheel
V1W        Full vinyl roof + color code
H53        Single A/C
R35        AM/FM multiplex stereo radio
L31        Hood/fender mount turn signals
L35        Cornering lamps
GY5        ?? something with a color code
MDY5GY5A07021977
E85        440/4BBL enging
D32        HD A-727 Torqueflite
YM43T1C130996