68 ATC

Hi All.
I was over working on the 68 tonight and found out that I am not getting any vacuum to the green master switch under the dash.
When I unhook the wires and run a jumper wire the fan comes on but I still do get any heat.
There is  no vacuum at the heater water valve eather.
I do have some vacuum inside the car There vacuum at the big vacuum line with  a green stripe.
There is vacuum at one of the lines coming in from the firewall but no were else.
Do I need to try to find a new switch up at the push button control or is there another switch in the system.
Thank you for any help you can give me.
Bob
68 Imperial