NAPA Auto Parts AAA Discount

On the topic of NAPA Auto Parts, it is a store mentioned just about weekly
here, I'd like to remind all of us that AAA members get 8% off parts when
they show their AAA card. NAPA is a partner of AAA's Show Your Card & Save
program. When at the counter, pull out your AAA card and the clerk will code
the bill to show this discount. This applies for AAA members in the USA.
AAA's credit card also gives a 5% discount at 'pay at the pump' gas
stations. Full disclaimer: I'm a proud employee of AAA.

Eric Ruud
Portland, OR