Electrolumionescent repair in New England

Electrolumionescent repair in New England

If the lighting doesn't work at all, you will need to run through the trouble
shooting steps outlined in the shop manual to diagnose the problem. Any GOOD
shop should be able to help you with that. Unfortunately, there are very few
shops that would qualify as GOOD when it comes to trouble shooting, especially
our cars. Most shops just want to "throw parts" at it until it's fixed. That
method will probably not work in this case.

Once you know the problem, (short in system, bad transformer, bad ground, bad
headlight switch) you can either fix it yourself by replacing the faulty part,
or send the cluster, transformer, or faulty gauge/light unit to Jeff Carter at
J.C. Auto (www.JCAUTO.com). They are the best that there is, but not cheap.

Paul