Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 1960 imperial window motors

Rob,
I found a place in Berkeley, Ca where I use to live that rebuilt my window motor on my 64 Crown Coupe. While a small operation it took him about 2 weeks at a cost of $170.
Fortunately I only had one that was inoperable. The gratification came only from my drivers side window being functional again. I definitely wasn't overly excited about the price though.
Im not sure the extent of your search or location, I looked for a place that did motor rewinding / alternator or generator repairs / auto electric shops.

Regards,
Patrick Williams
High Desert, Southern California
65 Ford F 350 Super Duty Dually