1960 imperial window motors

Hi fellow Imperialist,
 Thanks for all your help in my on going Imperial adventure.
I need power window motors for my 4 door Imperial. My motors are completely trashed, tried several places to have them rebuilt, but to no avail.
 Anyone know what year motors will fit a 1960?
I seen a pair of '55's on ebay. These look like my motors, except for the electrical points and other electrical hookups are on the outside of the motors.
 Thanks for all your Imperial knowledge!
   Rob