1971 Paisley Topped Imperial

What a wild thread...to think Imperials went Hippie.
Anyway, Plymouth sales catalogs state that the Mod Top
option was indeed available in 2 distinctive colors in
1969 ( It was the Barracuda catalog ) and I remember
one ( again a Barracuda hardtop ) being unloaded from
a car carrier that year at Maloney Plymouth in Canton,
Ohio... Believe me it stood out like a Barbie doll
among all those Roadrunners and GTX's ... so I believe
with these recollections that they were factory...but
seeing as this one's on an Imperial and no mention was
ever made in an Imperial Catalog...probably dealer
installed...would love to see a photo of this "flower
child".
BAS