paisley top Imperial

My understanding (and I certainly could be wrong) is that while the paisley top
had been reproduced (and might be again), it is not currently available in the
bronze/brown color.  If anyone does know a source I would be interested in
obtaining it.

A few years ago, I looked at a 71 Imperial parts car that I got some parts
from.   The car had a flowered vinyl top.  And it was burgandy in color.  The
conclusion that I came to (and again I could be wrong) was that this particular
top was not factory installed, and I don't believe the pattern of the top was a
factory pattern.  Still it was fun to see the car.  I have pictures of it some
where.

My 2 cents,
Wayne Jorgensen
66 Conv, 71 LeBaron