Behind the dash of the 55

Like you Roger my hands are not of the correct size , have looked in my
manual , as youmay have donealready , as usual information  given is useless
! it just says that a black wire from the lightingswitch illuminates the
clock! as to what powers it #######.

Sorry if this also is useless but at least you are not alone! David Munson
55 Imp sedan