1960 Imperial Paint Job

In the early when vinyl roofs became the rage, there
was an aftermarket textured paint that was used on
some cars to similate a vinyl roof.  It was quite
similar in texture and appearance to the paint used on
1959 Imperials for the Landau Roof option.

Perhaps the original owner was attempting to recreate
that 1959 option, or wanted to have an updated vinyl
top look for his car.

Chris H.

60 NY T&C
66 LeBaron