'Winter Rat' New Yorker

Was checking out the car tonight.  Findings...

Starts very well
ELB 400 intact
runs well, missing on one cyl, possible vacuum leak.
Auto Park Brake Release doesn't...had to use the little foot pedal to
releace the brake
Service brake pedal goes down much too far.  Filled front fluid reservoir
but no help...suspect broken brake line.
Power steering was low on fluid...works fine after being filled.
Engine oil was low...filled that.
Didn't check trans fluid but trans operates just fine.
All power locks work perfectly.
All power windows work perfectly.
Manual Heat/AC system works perfectly, AC not charged enough to make
compressor start.
Power driver's seat works fine...passenger seat is manual
There are no vanity mirrors on the sun visors
No Auto Height Control
No vent windows  :-)
Rear defroster grid seems to work well.
AM/8-Track works great but there is little or no sound on the left channel.
Tilt/Tele works great.
Remote mirrors don't move much at all.
Headlight doors are open...when I try to close them, the motor kicks back to
the open position before the doors even move.
Headlights don't work...not sure why.  The headlight doors problem is
probably related to this.
signals and markers work fine.  (except where damaged)
All tires seem to be in decent shape...P225/75R15.  I prefer P235/75R15.
Headliner cardboard is sagging some.
Trunk liner looks nice, except where damaged.
Vinyl top looks perfect, no bumps, bubbles, cracks or tears.
Windshield is as perfect as they come.
Hood ornament is missing. I have a replacement but the mount is missing too.

All in all, other than the damage, this car is a decent driver.  I'm
seriously considering repairing the damage and driving it.