Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 9:36 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: 80s belt/alt

Thanks everybody,

I figured it had to be a 100 amp, but you can never be TOO sure. I put a
Magnum crate motor in it. The thermostat housing is offset to the wrong
(right) side, so I had to remove the a/c compressor.  Now I'll spend the
summer pulling the accessories and brackets off a dakota and trying to hook
it all up or (more likely) I'll just sweat.

On the bright side, I have a 300+ hp new engine and I have my old 360 to
rebuild and drop into one of my projects.

Rob