Addition to the Herd

Today I bought a 1978 New Yorker Brougham 4 door Hard Top at the local
insurance company auto auction.  It was plenty dark when I got home but I
have posted a few pics for you to see.

I'm not sure if this car is a fixer or parts at this point.  Under the hood
is a 400 ELB engine that runs like a top.

Have a look!

 http://imperial.point2this.com/nybml/membercars/bradhogg/78NYB/index.htm

Brad Hogg
Winnipeg, Manitoba
http://www.nybclub.org/membercars/bradhogg/index.htm
1990 Chrysler Imperial 4-door Sedan (the KImperial)
1978 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham 4-door Hard Top
1978 Chrysler Newport 4-door Hard Top (the Newporker)
1977 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham 4-door Hard Top (the Irish lass)
1976 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham 4-door Hard Top (the Black Beast)
1968 Chrysler Newport Custom 4-door Sedan (Grand-Dad's car)