Loss of Jim Harris

Was this Jim of jimandconniemopar or a similar e-mail address?

               Steve B.

All,

Wanted to let you know of the passing of a Wonderful Enthusiast of the
hobby
and off/on again member of the IML.  Jim Harris was at all the shows in
the
North West both as a vendor and Car owner.  A bunch of us had the
pleasure
of getting acquainted with him, when he and his wife Connie Attended the
Cascade Loop run 2 years ago.  You can see pictures of that event here:
http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/Cascade02/

The members below made a donation to the Online Imperial Club in his
memory
and the details of when the Funeral Service in Seattle will be held are
below as well...  I hope some of you in Seattle will turn out in your
Classic Mopars for his Memorial Service!

It's a great loss to our hobby, we'll certainly all miss him!

Leslie