Re:cars for sale scams

Title:
hello.it is me again about our adds on iml.i get no less than 1 or 2 a day from the likes of john cole,brenda mall.joe more etc and wondering how widespread this is amongst our members .i had one legitimate contact.i am not sure if i shoukd waste my time on all of these with spelling errors and poor english.a gentlman from quebec did the same thing to me from the auto trader.poor english and spelling errors but he was legit when i sold him my 79 cordoba 300.any ideas on what other members do to weed out the scammers? ----- Original Message -----
From: James
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 12:14 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 1974 Imperial LeBaron crown coupe on eBay!!!one of 57!!

Ah, you know it was a product of the 70s when gold/brown was a special colour.  Although I have to admit, it is pretty "special."

James
Who has a car of a similar colour.   As a friend of mine said, "It's like being stuck in a giant carrot cake!"

hallo allemaal wrote:

Hello all,

Just browsing on eBay, I saw this ad say ''1974 Chrysler parts car", which happens to be the very rare 1974 Imperial LeBaron Crown coupe!!!! I informed the seller as he is probably not aware of what he's selling.

The car is damaged quite badly but I think it could be restored.. The enigine is running he states...The car is the golden fawn, which was a special color and only color to be available on the crown coupe package which was introduced in the spring of '74. (you probably know this)

here's the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=34202&item=2462631560

Thanks, Dirk

Chatten met je online vrienden via MSN Messenger klik hier ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm