LEAF SPRINGS ???

Johnl, You never stated why you wanted to replace your
leaf springs. If it is because the original ones are
sagging, that is not a problem. You can have them reworked
at a truck spring place.
I have a 66 Town & Country that was used for towing a
trailer that had a 1000 lb tongue weight. What I did myself,
was disassemble the leaves and individually recurve them
with a hydraulic press. This was done in small steps every
two to three inches along the length of the individual leaves.
 When reassembled, I actually had to go back and redo them
again because I over calculated and the car gained more
height then I wanted. That was 20 years ago and the old
wagon still sits at a good height now.
John