Walter P. Chrysler Club - WPC News this month Ghia driving.

Walter P. Chrysler Club - WPC News this month Ghia driving.

Jeff,

I much enjoyed your comments about your Ghia.  Does anyone know how many of these are accounted for?  It is my understanding that only 110 were made.  I am also surprised that Chrysler or Ghia would build such a fine vehicle with a fixed front seat.  I would guess that they did this to gain additional space for the divider window or rear compartment.  It would also be interesting to know who the original owners were.

Bill/Imp, 68's