Oil and stuff

I use Mobil 1 With Mobil 1 Filers when I can Find them....... Really expensive filters, but we buy these toys to have fun and admire.  If we take car of them they will give us all many years of great service.  Yes, I am sure that a petroleum oil will do the same for me as I do not drive the cars that much but that is one of the reasons to use it.  Fewer starts long periods of sitting, this oil is much better on startup and does not break down like petroleum oils do.  With Mobil 1 oil there are really not a lot of options with grade 5w30 or 10w30 or the red top 15w40 so I use the 10w30. As for leaks I do have a very small leak on some of the cars but I never see it on the dip stick, this is a drop or two you get on the floor of the garage after your car has been sitting in that spot for many weeks. I do not really call this a leak but it is.

Thanks,
Stan Davis
Car Collector & Enthusiast
1963 Chevy Impala