From: "B&T Roddick" <1roscoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2004 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Paint prices ?

One of our cars was painted by Macco a couple years ago (before we bought
it), the paint is now suddenly bubbling up everywhere.  Sort of looks like
rain drops on a wax job, like little goose bumps.  Anyone ever dealt with
Macco's warranties?  The bumps are solid, cannot compress them with a
fingernail.  Anyone have a clue?

Bill & Tami Roddick
1964 Imperial Crown 4 DR HT
1972 'Cuda 340 (Tami's Toy) with bad paint
1988 Cherokee Laredo
1995 Concorde