Paint Warranty

It sounds like the body work or glazing underneath is probably causing the
pimples, not the paint. If it was the paint, the pimple would break when you
press it with your fingernail.

I have seen something similar when lacquer is used to touch in a paint job, but
the pimples eventually broke and left little pits in the paint.

I wouldn't think that Macco would warranty the work once the car was sold. You
must have the paper work on the paint job in order to know they did the work.
Did they do the body work as well? Most of the time their paper work includes
the warranty information.

Paul