manuals

Received this e-mail from another list I'm on. I don't know the seller at
all. Contact him, tonycosta@xxxxxxxxxxxx not me.  The '81 manuals are pretty
cheap. I paid much more for mine. No idea about the condition of the books.
Printed the whole list in case anybody is interested.

Rob

>From: "Tony Costa" <tonycosta@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <fjmbodyperformance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [fjmbodyperformance]
>Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:45:43 -0800
>
>Just thought I'd send this out and see if anyone is interested in some
>of these service manuals. I've got a hug box full of them that I'd like
>to clear out. Check them out and see if there is anything you want. If
>so, drop me a note. I'm asking $10 per manual, shipping in the US is
>about $2.50 per book.
>  Thanks!
>Tony
>

>year
>type
>models/bodies style
>
>75
>chassis
>A,B,C
>
>77
>service
>colt
>
>77
>service
>B,C,F,M
>
>77
>service
>full sizevans
>
>78
>chassis
>mitsu challenger, sapporo
>
>78
>chassis
>arrow,colt
>
>79
>chassis
>D50
>
>79
>chassis
>omni, horizon
>
>79
>chassis
>B,F,M,R
>
>79
>chassis
>fullsize trucks
>
>80
>service
>fullsize trucks
>
>80
>service
>fullsize vans
>
>81
>chassis
>J,M,R
>
>81
>service
>mitsu challenger, sapporo
>
>81
>service
>J,M,R
>
>81
>service
>fullsize trucks
>
>81
>engine
>FWD
>
>81
>service
>D50
>
>81
>service
>colt
>
>81
>chassis
>FWD
>
>81
> [...]

Create your own personal Web page with the info you use most, at My MSN.