64 dash removal

All the screws are accessible EXCEPT the one behind
the radio faceplate.  You either have the remove that
plate - sheer misery - or break off the tab.

Otherwise it is simple to remove the instrument
cluster trim and the glove box liner to get at the
other screws.  Loosen (or remove) the 3 pieces of trim
at the base of the windshield, plus the speaker/vent
grill and the panel will lift right off.

Chris H.

60 NY T&C
66 LeBaron