Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 1:13 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Working Imperials

Heres the thing:Putting old and new on the show room floor is a major sales tool,it brings the old ,the young and the qurious.What ever the reason;once there in,if your sales people can sell,you will sell cars.By the way,it brings in car guys.Car guys more then salespeople sell cars!Some times right on the floor.word gets out,people come in,people come in,cars get sold...........Hows that?