Imperial Air Conditioners

That car was a 1953 Imperial Custom four door sedan. Not only did the car
have optional factory air-conditioning, but an early PowerFlite
installation, too.

I wish I had been able to save it. I believe it was sold to a fellow in
Florida who wanted the engine.

You're welcome to see the car at:
http://www.duricy.com/~imperialist/53imperial/index.html

Dave Duricy
duricy.com

At 11:13 PM 2/6/04 -0500, you wrote:
>I am wanting to say that '54 was the first year that it was offered as an
>option on the Imperial. David Druicy had an early example featured for a
while >on The Imperialist a couple of years ago. I seem to remember that it
was a >'54.