Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 9:16 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Imperial Air Conditioners

A friend of mine asked me what model year air conditioners were first offered as an option in Imperials; taking a quick look through the Standard Catalogue, it appeared to me that they were first offered for the 1951 Imperials; however, the text for that model year did not make note of the fact that this particular option was being offered for the very first time, and that struck me as a little odd; can anyone out there answer my friend's question?  Thanks.

                                                            Dan L.
                                                        Nashville, TN